fluval Chi to 10 gal upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Omg I thought I was going to die! I got some super glue gel to glue down my palys that I unglued to kill aiptasia. Anyway, the fricken glue went everywhere. I finally got them glued down but there was glue all over the polyps. So I used a pair of tweezers to gently get the glue off and it pissed off a polyp and the polyp squirted orange goo into the water. I yanked my hand out so fast! Went to the sink, washed thoroughly, got a rubber glove and went back to finish the job. Was it releasing palytoxins?? Whatever it was it freaked me out. The cat attacked my hand this morning so I had fresh breaks in my skin. Yikes! My stomach hurts but it's only from the adrenaline of thinking my little coral was going to kill me. :Hide: Lol!! Blue doesn't seem effected.

HAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's too funny!!!

Wow! I've never seen that. There are many things worth freaking out over in a tank but that's one of the scariest. Water change water change!!!

So, my ricordia looks exactly the same as it did last week. Should I move it into a little more light? Maybe a little more flow? Right now it's in very low flow and in the shadow of an overhang. Or should I just leave it a little longer?

If it's been languishing for a full week in it's spot moving it sounds like a good call. Maybe somewhere with close conditions to where it is now but with a bit more light and flow. That'll let it adjust gently to a different zone in the tank. I'm sure that was your plan already. ^_^

If it's been languishing for a full week in it's spot moving it sounds like a good call. Maybe somewhere with close conditions to where it is now but with a bit more light and flow. That'll let it adjust gently to a different zone in the tank. I'm sure that was your plan already. ^_^

I moved it forward about an inch. Slighty more flow, slightly more light. A very slight change. :)

And my frogspawn is fully extended today!

Growth is so nice!

U need to learn to embed pictures lol!

See if this works...

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...s/members/57623-albums10765-picture50485.html

57623-albums10765-picture50485.html

Nope, have you tried using photo bucket? You just upload it and copy the image code. Works great, glad to hear that your froggy is looking good today. With my ricordias, I have very little flow and super high light and they are huge. Just what I do hope it helps.

Jmkb02 said:
Nope, have you tried using photo bucket? You just upload it and copy the image code. Works great, glad to hear that your froggy is looking good today. With my ricordias, I have very little flow and super high light and they are huge. Just what I do hope it helps.

Nice info. That helped me, too. I've been using image tags. Thank you.

Apparently I didn't read your whole post about the rics. That does help. I think mine was bleached from too much light when I got it. It was alot more white than it is now. I'll leave it where it's at for now. If it doesn't improve I will try a spot with more light and still very little flow.

Back
Top Bottom