fluval Chi to 10 gal upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I took the plastic strip off of my glass top. I didnt like how it blocked the light. Everything is doing well. Evap has definitely slowed down. Cool find of the day: a stomatella snail! :)

I have one of those snails! Well I used to, I havent seen him in a lil while, but then again I havent seen my conch either!

Glad to see everything is going good for you :)

Sorry about that. Just cleared it out if you wana message me again. I had to leave for a tennis match (I'm a coach) but ill check on the palys when I get back.

Picture update! I did a 50%pwc today.

57623-albums10765-picture53087.png

57623-albums10765-picture53089.png

Here's the pic of the palys. Still not open today. What's the Xenia look like today?

Attachments

• image-3665888252.jpg
    image-3665888252.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 76
Here's the pic of the palys. Still not open today. What's the Xenia look like today?

There's still hope for the palys! I got some zoas from a store and it took a week for them to open.

The Xenia... Well it looks like my CUC cleaned that rock up real good. I don't see anything left on it.

I love those when I stick my hand in the tank to clean the glass the would jump on my hand and start cleaning my nails

Congrats, great addition! They are great, jump on my hands for regular maintenance in the tank or just when feeding. They will take food out of you hand too. Pretty cool little guys and my tangs love their cleaning stations.

Well happy birthday! Save it! I have always been one to save gift cards and then wham, all at once.

Back
Top Bottom