Fluval Edge 23ltr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

asboss

Aquarium Advice Regular
couple of pictures of my Fluval Edge 23ltr

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

Stocked with 5 Neon Tetras and 3 Red Cherry Shrimp.

What do you guys think :popcorn:

Regards (y)

I like your tank, looks very Zen! But (just my opinion) but can your submersible heater be placed behind the statue to hide it? Or placed horizontally to be parallel to the gravel? Although the gravel is completely adequate, I think a fine sand substrate would have set it off!

I like your tank, looks very Zen! But (just my opinion) but can your submersible heater be placed behind the statue to hide it? Or placed horizontally to be parallel to the gravel? Although the gravel is completely adequate, I think a fine sand substrate would have set it off!

Thanks for your input and your opinion counts alot, as for the heater I have the statue against the glass because some of the fish would spend more time behind it so I decided to remove that option.
I agree with the sand substrate but as it's a first attempt I went for what the LFS advised but on reflection I will at some point change to sand.

Thank you for your thoughts and advice and I will post updated pictures soon (y)

Regards (y)(y)(y)(y)

asboss said:
Thanks for your input and your opinion counts alot, as for the heater I have the statue against the glass because some of the fish would spend more time behind it so I decided to remove that option.
I agree with the sand substrate but as it's a first attempt I went for what the LFS advised but on reflection I will at some point change to sand.

Thank you for your thoughts and advice and I will post updated pictures soon (y)

Regards (y)(y)(y)(y)

Check my Edge out. I just recently added in some Neons as well. I placed my heater in the position I mentioned. Love the edge tank just wish it was a little bigger! Oh wait, the Edge 2 that is said to come out soon and its a 12 gallon cube version. OH BOY, I feel like I caught the MTS bug!!! LOL

Check my Edge out. I just recently added in some Neons as well. I placed my heater in the position I mentioned. Love the edge tank just wish it was a little bigger! Oh wait, the Edge 2 that is said to come out soon and its a 12 gallon cube version. OH BOY, I feel like I caught the MTS bug!!! LOL

Fluval Edge - Week 3.mp4 - YouTube

Your tank looks amazing and very natural, like the sand affect .

Thank you for sharing your video and It has given me some ideas (y)

Regards :fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

Back
Top Bottom