Fluval Edge 6G Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lohan is on the news today, you couldn't post it on here hack, but she was busted topless on a beach after a wave hit her. Lol, that girl is out of her wardrobe malfunction passes. She is way too desperate for attention and its kind of sad.

Purevil21 said:
Lohan is on the news today, you couldn't post it on here hack, but she was busted topless on a beach after a wave hit her. Lol, that girl is out of her wardrobe malfunction passes. She is way too desperate for attention and its kind of sad.

it's been downhill for awhile now

The PAR 38 lights are relatively cheap and will support corals in a nano.

Google it, the bulb is around 80 and goes into a standard lamp socket. I don't know if it would be enough light for a tank as big as yours though. I saw it on a pico build, and I'm going to use two, they look awesome.

i think il stick with my fixture ideam suggested it iid be able to keep any softie i wanted and that's enough to make me happy

I am planning on using 10 lbs of dry rock, a 1" aragonite sand bed, and introducing a couple of neon gobies. I eventually want a brain coral, and some zoas in there.

Dry base rock, only way to guarantee no hitch hikers. I will scrape coraline and introduce it that way.

Yeah, I am buying the base this weekend, as well as the sand. I should have it cycling by Saturday.

Quick question, what would be best to use for filter media in this setup? I have put in a new filter sponge, but I took out the gravel that came in it, it was full of algae from the freshwater system that the previous owner had.

Should I bust up some rock into small enough pieces to fit, or go with activated charcoal?

Also good to mention, I may get time to pick up rock and sand tonight, so the cycle could be as early as this evening.

Purevil: I also have a fluval edge but can't use it since I lent it to my little brother to use as a FW. Following along just incase his fishes die one day :devilish:

Back
Top Bottom