Fluval Spec Invert Only Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tank looks great! I'll have to try that dog dewormer for my tank
Good luck with the shrimp!

emerald76 said:
Tank looks great! I'll have to try that dog dewormer for my tank
Good luck with the shrimp!

Man it works well. I would recommend it. Heck I'd send you a dose if I had something else I was shipping ya.

Autumnsky said:
post new pics!!!

I'm embarrassed about my blyxa! I want to post pix, but the poor plants are wilting. As soon as I figure out how to turn that around I will.

Other than that, my stem plants sent out some cool roots and the middle of the tank is pretty full of those. Looks like a jungle.

absolutangel04 said:
Good to hear about the planaria.
Are you culling the less red babies to preserve the color, or do you plan to just let nature take its course with the color?

I haven't really decided. I figured I'd sell them off to people as common RCS but let them know they could get PFRs out of them.

The babies are all still young, so I can't exactly say as of yet how things will turn out color wise.

just because one plant isn't showcase worthy doesn't mean we think you're a horrible person LOL. I think you are human ehh? Sometimes plants need time to get comfortable yadayadayada... Did ya know sometimes things aren't perfect. ;) Embarrassment noted... still would like to see pics!!!

Autumnsky said:
just because one plant isn't showcase worthy doesn't mean we think you're a horrible person LOL. I think you are human ehh? Sometimes plants need time to get comfortable yadayadayada... Did ya know sometimes things aren't perfect. ;) Embarrassment noted... still would like to see pics!!!

I know things aren't perfect. And darn it I just discovered pockets of BBA. Oh well I'm getting OTS. I'm not angry bout it. I'll deal with things as they come :)

MABJ said:
I know things aren't perfect. And darn it I just discovered pockets of BBA. Oh well I'm getting OTS. I'm not angry bout it. I'll deal with things as they come :)

Try spot dosing them with excel:) they'll turn pink then melt

Try spot dosing them with excel:) they'll turn pink then melt

:) I'll try it. I may have excel in my 'plant pack'. I haven't done anything yet with the plant pack because I haven't had time to aquascape yet lol.

Max, please post that link again. I'd like to compare it to my Fluval spec in a few ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom