For those who like flashy lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Richardwm

Aquarium Advice Activist
On eBay there has been an epidemic of companies manly from china selling these multi collered led stage type lighting with remote control. These things are freaking awesome they run on 87v to 260v I litterly wired it to a plug and off I went it has cool options for colors fade mode and more also dims to 50%. Just an option to consider. If you do get one of these be sure to find some opaque plastic to diffuse the colors due to the intensity of the led the colors don't mix well.

They are cool lights, just a warning with the eBay lights I've used some I actually refuse to install tanks for people unless they buy name brand because twice on me they have either over heated and blew up or just blow up, they do work well though. I'd reccomend a custom cooling system so you can try and get more life out of it. There's plenty of things you can do to help it stay cool but hey if you don't and it works out for a while good for you it's definitely good lights for the money.

Back
Top Bottom