Frags or Chaeto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definately post more pics.

Zacdl: Thanks for the pics. Glad yours made it. You were farther than I thought I could ship to.

I have a lot of chaeto if any want some. Still have a few frags left. I am going to be busting up a huge GSP rock today. That stuff is a fast grower.

Yeah, I suppose it is time. I'll get on that. Got alot to do today and tomorrow so, maybe I'll take the time to do it Sun.

I did some more fragging yesterday. It is amazing how stuff grows sometimes.

I have some new ones just now available... bright green skirts and a orange center :) These are my favorite. I only have a few of these though. Price will be $15 for a small frag of this.

I also have a different type of leather. Not sure what kind but it is similar to a devils hand. See pic below.

Let me know if anyone needs anything.

Thanks

Attachments

• newfrags1.jpg
    newfrags1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 69
  • newfrags2.jpg
    newfrags2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 61
  • newfrags3.jpg
    newfrags3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 77
Hi all,

I went on vacation for the 4th so I have a few PMs to answer. Please bear with me. 2 kids and 4 days away from home make for a big laundry and clean up day
:(

Tanks made it ok for 4 days and a power outage too :D

shameless bump. I had to set up another 10 gal to prune my refugium :( Anyone need any chaeto? I'll give you some free with frags :)

I still have most frags available and I need to frag some big leathers real bad. If you live close, I can get you a nice size piec to pick up.

As always, trades are always possible.

Thanks
Mike

PM's replied to. Big shipment going to Wolf and I think the chaeto might be gone too.

I will post whats left after shipping.

I got my frags today, you are a really good packer :) They look nice. Thank you! If I get pics later I'll be sure to post them.

:smilecolros:

Glad to hear it. :D

I have a few zoo frags left, some nice green button frags and some leathers. I have 2 sinularia and a devils hand I will be fragging next week. I will post some pics after they are mounted. Maybe my tank will be ready for more SPS and a clam after the leathers are gone.

I think the chaeto is all gone for now. I have one person waiting to see what I have left after a shipment on Tuesday.

Thanks all.

I am all out of chaeto for now.

I did some major leather cuttings on Monday so I have some big pieces of sinularia leather and even did my toadstool leather. When they get attached and healthy, I will post pics. Still have a few zoos and GSP as well.

Thanks

do you have any frags left and if so how much for 3 shipped to Illinois,62301,thanx

Yes there is. I have most of the zoo colors and a lot of leathers. Some are pretty big. I have some nice green button frags and everything else in my original post. I have at least 1 of most everything.

I can save a bit on shipping if anyone wants unmounted frags. I sent some zoos unmounted and shipped in no water! They were in wet newspaper and did well in 2 day priority mail. Shipping should be $5-6 if I can ship like this in the USPS boxes for a few frags. Mounted and in water is ranging from $8-18 depending on distance.

I have a few newer pics. PM me your e-mail and I will send them to you.

Just a bump to say I still have some stuff. I actually have a lot of leathers at the moment.

Letting the chaeto grow out so I am out of that but my zoos keep growing :)

Back
Top Bottom