Swap: Free or Trade: Mostly dwarf sag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

azmodan

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got a decent of amount of dwarf sag (sagittaria subulata) for free or trade. In my medium light tank some of the sag gets to around 5-6 inches tall, although most stay around the 3-4 inch range.

Mostly looking for trades for other types of plants, mosses, driftwood, stones, or anything else related to planted tanks. If I don't get any trade offers that I'm interested in I'll send out little dwarf sag starters to those interested provided you cover shipping. If necessary I do have other plants I can combine in trades, but mostly just looking to get rid of the dwarf sag for now.

PM me if interested. For those looking for the free starters I'll be fielding trade PMs first so be patient.

Here's a recent pic just for reference. Please note that the taller grass-like plants in the back areas are actually hygrophila angustifolia. The dwarf sag is the shorter plant in the left foreground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still have the dwarf sag? PM me if you do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Any now?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'll do a trim this weekend. Also have some pygmy chain swords. PM me on Sunday or Monday.

Okay thanks I will

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Comman your inbox is full.

I have dwarf sag, some pygmy chain sword runners, a few bacopa caroliniana, and a few willow hygro stems (hygrophila augustifolia). I could do a package of these plants for 11$ shipped priority mail. PM me if still interested, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom