Free: Free red cherry shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm subscribing to this thread so I know when your ready to ship I'm only a 9 hr drive south of you so I'm sure shipping won't be much. Thanks. 34731

Hellafish, I tried PMing you but your inbox is full, I'll be in Athens tomorrow around noon. PM me if I can come by and get some from you. Thanks!

Herp maybe another time because im going to be at work tomorrow sorry just let me know the next time you are in athens

Ok guys.
I'm in Orlando Florida and have a lot of cherry reds I want to get rid of...My colony has gotten out of control and I need to thin them out....most of them are very small but look to be in good health. I've never shipped shrimp before so don't know how well they travel but if you are interested just pay for shipping

Ok guys.
I'm in Orlando Florida and have a lot of cherry reds I want to get rid of...My colony has gotten out of control and I need to thin them out....most of them are very small but look to be in good health. I've never shipped shrimp before so don't know how well they travel but if you are interested just pay for shipping

How much to ship to 08080?

Ok guys.

Pm sent

I have been told by several people that I need to put some kind of plant or fern in with the shrimp before shipping to give them something to hold on to. Until I get some from my lfs, I will put the shipping on hold...I will let you know as soon as I have some....

I have been told by several people that I need to put some kind of plant or fern in with the shrimp before shipping to give them something to hold on to. Until I get some from my lfs, I will put the shipping on hold...I will let you know as soon as I have some....

Ok sounds good. Let me know when you start shipping as I would like to have some. Thanks!

Ok guys.

Oh a bit of advice. When shipping tape up the bottom corners of the bags they will get in there and suffocate or get smushed. And ill take a bunch off your hands I have a cycled 10g just sitting there empty.

I am in Winter Park and work Downtown Orlando. If you are within a15-20 minute drive from downtown, I would love to get some from you. Please text me 407 sevenone2-4433

Thank you.

I think moss is great for that but if you don't have it, a little strip or two of bulk filter pad or more I guess if you had lots in there.

Ok guys.
Do you still have any shrimp left. Mine all died because of filter malfunction, causing the Ph to rise while I stayed the night at a friends house. If so, PM me please.(y)

I will pay for shipping, for the plant, and your time if you have any left... Just let me know!! I will also, ship out a free bunch of babies after these have babies for me...

Back
Top Bottom