Gaming thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sinibotia

Aquarium Advice Addict
I wanna play some games with AA people! Share your info for whatever consoles/PC and games you play.

Wii U: NNID teamdelibird; I play Mariokart 8, Smash Bros, and a TON of Splatoon online.

Steam (PC): ollieollieoxenfree94/Teamdelibird; I play a lot of borderlands 2 and pre-sequel, counterstrike, gmod, TF2, Civ V, War Thunder, etc.

Looking for people to play Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequel and also Splatoon an Smash Bros with. I'm also game to pick up anything cheap during a Steam sale :)

I was waiting for something like this ;)

I've slowly shifted to PC from Xbox but I still occasionally hop on the Xbox and play with friends.

Steam: "AquariumMaster" haha it's invaded my video game life as well

Steam I mostly play BO3 zombies, BeamNG.drive, Skyrim, and Garry's Mod. Have a bunch of games on the free list at some point as well. Brother plays A LOT of CS:GO.

Also PC related: I'm an avid RuneScape player. Ya that game everyone thought died off is still going. I've been playing for almost 10 years now :D

Xbox360/One: KittenSandwitch

I have tons of 360 games... Everything from COD to Dead Island to Minecraft.

One: I have Minecraft, AC: Unity, dying light, etc not a whole lot right now.

Caleb

Ya'll need to get a Wii u to play Splatoon with me... Best game of 2015 and probably my favorite game this decade

Caleb, pick up Civ V during the steam sale and lets all get a game going

To theX box side you
Must covert... Play madden 16 you must...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You disgust me...

I like fun cartoony games the most, what can I say :lol: I still play a lot of "mature" stuff, just always on PC. And I don't like sports so I don't play sports games :hide:

I accepted your friend requet caleb and added you keegster!

Caleb how am I supposed to play games with you if it's always your brother playing on your account :confused:

I've currently been playing fallout 4 on ps4, great game. Just picked up the Witcher 3 and it's looking really good. I've always been into the GTA, assassin's creed, far cry, and madden series as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've currently been playing fallout 4 on ps4, great game. Just picked up the Witcher 3 and it's looking really good. I've always been into the GTA, assassin's creed, far cry, and madden series as well.

Favorite Madden team? How much did you get Fallout 4 for if you don't mind me asking, my friend gave me a $50 GameStop card for my birthday and I was thinking of purchasing Fallout4

It was still $60, I got it two days after release which was early December I think. Probably still 60. But go for it, it's one of the top 5 games I've ever played.

I'm a Houston Texans fan so that's typically my madden team, I also like the jets and broncos.

It was still $60, I got it two days after release which was early December I think. Probably still 60. But go for it, it's one of the top 5 games I've ever played.

I'm a Houston Texans fan so that's typically my madden team, I also like the jets and broncos.

Alright awesome...guess I'm still on the search for patriot fans :(

Brookster is one. I respect the pats. Brady is Imo the GOAT and bellichik (spelling?) Is one of the greatest coaches in history. Haters everywhere for them though, I don't really get it. I guess some people love to hate lol.

Brookster is one. I respect the pats. Brady is Imo the GOAT and bellichik (spelling?) Is one of the greatest coaches in history. Haters everywhere for them though, I don't really get it. I guess some people love to hate lol.

Agreed. People just love excuses to hate on the Pats for being so good..,it's annoying honestly.

Hate us cuz they ain't us.... bill belichick could walk into my house and spit in my fish tanks and he'd still get dinner!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Anybody played Undertale on PC? It's the best game I've played this year. And it's $8 right now. Pretty sure a calculator could run it so if you have a computer you should pick it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom