Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
needmorecowbell said:
Yeah, you test it once a day until you find out how much it raises it (it might even say on the bottle)

I read the bottle...didnt make sense :p But i can just mess with it. I definitly wont add enough to be harmful. Just a teaspoon and see what happens:)

I'm following this too, just haven't said anything lol. The tank looks awesome guys! Those are some pretty big shrooms.

Bought a green bubble-tip nem...big boy too. Crazy good deal..

I wouldnt have gotten it because i am the more sensible of the two of us. But Jack just had to have it

emerald76 said:
MORE CORALS!!!!! Lol looks fantastic

Haha! Well, here it is!!!

Im not sure exactly how it should look, but it appears to be happy at the moment!

Attachments

• image-188565487.jpg
    image-188565487.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 82
Here it is in the store, and a bad pic at night. Steal for 30.... Quite big

Attachments

• image-1177244165.jpg
    image-1177244165.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image-682587863.jpg
    image-682587863.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 80
Great..the nem has decided to move to the back of the tank *sigh* what to do what to do

Gboy66 said:
Great..the nem has decided to move to the back of the tank *sigh* what to do what to do

You can always adjust your flow so the back of the tank isn't so "comfortable" for him.

Bearchumjs said:
Move him back to the front and hope he stays there?

Problem is i dont want to hurt the foot! I think i'll let him chill unless he decides to move. If not, he'll get a full dose of the powerhead lol

Actually, he might have moved. Im at school to fingers crossed

Some people have nems that don't stop moving, I would try to see if maybe it will move again. Then maybe slowly adjust flow. Beautiful nem by the way.. And thirty bucks is an amazing deal.

Nem came out today. Clowns dont care about it though...

Attachments

• image-2858570093.jpg
    image-2858570093.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 87
Lol thanks! The nem looks awesome, hopefully it starts to inflate a little more. The clowns are pretty happy either way... I doubt they will host. Thats fine with me though, i didnt buy the nem for the symbiotic relationship. Haha

The tank is looking GREAT! And $30 for that nem is crazy! No deals that that around here!! Really great job guys!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom