Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrc8858 said:
We need a good update video now. I think this qualifies as a big enough change for one ;).

Hmm..i agree! I shall work on it!

Edit: im bored so i'll work on that!

Looks awesome you two. That new platform is gonna be insane in about a year when its nothing but mushrooms and polyps lol

The tank is amazing! Thank you for the video update. The zoa garden is going to be the best! I can't wait to see it when the new zoas spread.

That's actually the cheapest I've seen. You get 4 polyps. $25 per polyp is better than $45 or $90.

Man I wish I could buy them!

Bearchumjs said:
That's actually the cheapest I've seen. You get 4 polyps. $25 per polyp is better than $45 or $90.

Man I wish I could buy them!

Thats a ton..ive seen several polyp frags for 30 locally!

And thanks for the video compliments everyone! I am uber duber happy with the scape and whole tank right now

Gboy66 said:

And thanks for the video compliments everyone! I am uber duber happy with the scape and whole tank right now

Unfortunately not all of us are graced with such a large market or marine goods like you two :p lol

Gboy66 said:

What!?!? $30 frag and you haven't picked one up yet?? Surely you must be crazy!

Bearchumjs said:
What!?!? $30 frag and you haven't picked one up yet?? Surely you must be crazy!

I really dont know! I guess im just lazy because the sellers are usually 30 min away..

And please, dont call me shirley ;)

Mrc8858 said:
Unfortunately not all of us are graced with such a large market or marine goods like you two :p lol

I guess we're spoiled:p

The tank looks so fabulous!! I can't believe you finally got Jack to agree to move the rock around!! Did you knock him out and move the rocks before he came to??!! Lol. :) JK!! The new scape really does look great, though. And you still have plenty of room for more coral!! :)

Back
Top Bottom