Gbr and Bolivian together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

serena00

Aquarium Advice Freak
So first question... My LFS has beautiful fish but doesn't always label correctly. I think I got a German today... Is this correct?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428028928.469429.jpg

Next question... Can I have a Bolivian and German together? Aqua advisor is not giving me any negative responses to this so I just wanna double check before I do it

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Unfortunatley it seems you got a ballon EBR. Not only is it an electric blue but it is also a balloon meaning it will be even at a higher risk for disease and premature death. This fish was achieved through tons of inbreeding and it shows in the final product's health. I believe that Bolivians are fine with the other rams but not sure, I would wait for someone else to double check that. Hope this helps. (y)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428034709.078401.jpg

Now that I think about it he sure is a balloon. :( that's too bad. I only payed $7 so it's ok. I think he's beautiful but you do think he's a electric?

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

He's already getting brighter and he's been in there 2 hours

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Since the second question hasn't been touched yet, I'll go ahead and answer. The answer is no, it is not a good idea to keep bolivian and blue rams together. Blue rams need temps in the 80s and bolivians like temps in the mid 70s. I'm sure bolivians could tolerate the higher temps, but their metabolism will quicken and they will live a short life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Okay so will this little guy still stay 3 inches since he's an electric?

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Okay so will this little guy still stay 3 inches since he's an electric?

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

I'm not even sure they get that big because of their body shape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom