glass aquarium top help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kribensis

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 2 125g tanks I boight used. Any fast or easy fixes or places to order a new glass cover? One tank has a standard lip and the other tank is made by some outfit that has the center lip almost to ware the glass touches eachother. So how can I order or make a new cover? I can see stuff floating on the surface of the water. Wich I can only guess is dust collecting on top. As you can see. One tank is only missing the door part of the lid. Amd my other 125g only has the glass part that the lights sit on.

Near where I grew up there was a place called Tap Plastics. The could cut a piece to order. Plastic might be better. Maybe there is a place like that bear you?

Measure the openings and start researching on line to find glass lids that will fit. Petsolutions gives the actual measurements of the lids they carry. You can buy hinge material, and handles through Foster&Smith. If you post the exact measurements we might be able to help you find tops!!

Back
Top Bottom