Glofish. What exactly are they?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glofish were genetically modified by scientist with jelly fish DNA. They were suppose to be able to tell bad local water supplies.
When bred, if you take 2 of the same color, you will get that color. If you take 2 colors you get a normal zebra danio.

It will eat most inverts. Yes a ten gallon with only two DPs would be ideal. I wouldn't attempt putting anything with them.

Hm. Okay good to know. I know I could google this, but I would have to do that on my computer. :p do you know how big they get?

I was reading that they eat snails, and you should feed them snails... My two snails are breeding like crazy in the 130 gallon. Could I feed the babies to the dwarf puffers? And what if I had say one dwarf puffer and a few neons or something. Would that be okay? Also, what commercial foods can you feed them?

I was reading that they eat snails, and you should feed them snails... My two snails are breeding like crazy in the 130 gallon. Could I feed the babies to the dwarf puffers? And what if I had say one dwarf puffer and a few neons or something. Would that be okay? Also, what commercial foods can you feed them?

It keeps their teeth sharp. Also, neons would end up being food.

I just decided I REALLY REALLY want the BARBS in Starfire Red? Do they exist? I have only seen green ones.

I searched everywhere, they only have the green barbs :( they should totally do the barbs and tetras in all the colors they have the danios in, that would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom