Goin' fishin' and plant collectin' tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crepe

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm heading up to College Station, TX to go Crappie fishing tomorrow (I know crappie har har har) and hopefully I'll remember to bring my trowel and bucket tomorrow to collect any neat plants I find laying around. Hopefully the cottonmouths will be asleep tomorrow and I won't have to worry about poking around the weed lined rocks characteristic of the lake. Pics of whatever I catch (unlikely, I'm a terrible fisher) and whatever I find tomorrow!.

:slurp:Post pictures of your new plants that you find.

Found no plants of interest ):. The lake was literally choked in cladophora and algae. I did however catch 20 crappies haha. So win/lose I suppose. Found some marginals but I've got them at home.

There's something about like the freshwater zebra mussel which was introduced some years ago, and is a pain everywhere (at least in the midwest). Normally algae sticks to the bottom, but because the mussels are there, it sticks to the mussels, and eventually floats causing our ridiculously algae-infested waters..

Back
Top Bottom