goldfish show off.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are my two:
Bruiser (Ryukin)
Flash (Blue Oranda)

Attachments

• Bruiser and Flash Jan 2013.jpg
    Bruiser and Flash Jan 2013.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Flash and Bruiser Jan 2013.jpg
    Flash and Bruiser Jan 2013.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 201
Here are a couple of mine hard to get a good pic will try again in a few
ForumRunner_20130311_170857.jpg

By the way anyone ever place a pleco with your goldfish??

Here are a couple of mine hard to get a good pic will try again in a few

It is hard to get good pics of Goldies eh? I have my camera set up on a tripod, use a remote and still have to take at least 30 pics to get a few good shots. My two boys start wiggling as soon as they see me approach their tank.

@fishguy17
Just got a pleco to join my goldfish and so far so good people have told me its a bad idea but I think it will be more than OK lol

It is hard to get good pics of Goldies eh? I have my camera set up on a tripod, use a remote and still have to take at least 30 pics to get a few good shots. My two boys start wiggling as soon as they see me approach their tank.

Ya they are really active right now and hard to get a good one but working on it lol have 8 total lol

Ya I've had a pleco in my goldfish tank for almost a year and no trouble at all.

Let's see if I can add a pic of my fantail Lightening and his buddy Spike the Ry. The pic was back in December when Spike was a baby. He has gotten so big in 3 months!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130311_204326.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130311_204326.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 197
No I've mainly just let him get the extra food but just recently I have been puting peaces of carrots in the tank and he seems to like it other than that not really

Back
Top Bottom