goldfish show off.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:thanks: I've had him since he was about 1 1/2" long, coming up on four years now. I had a situation when he was about a year old where I had to change his water basically every night for about a month. He grew so much it was crazy!! He has the most friendly "fishonality" you could imagine :)
:flowers::fish1::fish2:

He is truly amazing it's good to see nice healthy fish such as yours.

image-3568362342.jpg

Ad here's my amazing black moor hank. Who has just turned one year old last week.

image-1243245926.jpg

Haha and hopefully many more. Do you have any goldfish.

Haha and hopefully many more. Do you have any goldfish.

I did a few years ago. A few feeders in a small garden pond (pond is not a good word...only 50 gallons). Being outside they developed deep colors and their fins were flowing like veils. Then I got a visit from what I believe was a raccoon. :(

Now I've got rosy red minnows and mosquito fish living out there. Both are tough to catch plus there is a lot of vegetation present.

Ya they are really active right now and hard to get a good one but working on it lol have 8 total lol

Photo student to the rescue! Set your camera to iso 640 shutter 1/125 and aperture to as low as it goes. Like 4.0 or some such. Then play around with what works best as far as your specific cameras settings go.

Photo student to the rescue! Set your camera to iso 640 shutter 1/125 and aperture to as low as it goes. Like 4.0 or some such. Then play around with what works best as far as your specific cameras settings go.

Good advice do you have any goldfish you'd like to post about.

Good advice do you have any goldfish you'd like to post about.

Oh. 3. I'm getting the lemon head ranchu today in a few hours in the mail ( the sellers pic is my icon ). Then I have a white oranda and a gold wild color fantail. I'll post pics once I get the lemon ranchu into my tank.

Wow can't wait to see them.
Here they are! Cloud Nine: White Oranda/fantail cross, True Gold: Fantail, Lemondrop (AKA Candy) the lemonhead ranchu. :)

elaine_selenes_goldfish_by_elaineselenestock-d6h6eua.jpg

I have 2 goldfish in a 20 gal tank.They are actually from my pond.I brought them inside last fall with 2 koi. Unfortunately the moi died.probably low pH?I bought more goldfish for outside-i have5.Plus I have 2 Japanese Shumbaki(not sure about spelling).I will try and get pics.O ya I also have a betta:)

Hi guys. Thought I'd share with you my fantail. His name is Zorro and lives in a 60gal tank with a redcap oranda, a panda moor and a pearlscale.

Attachments

• image-2983146396.jpg
    image-2983146396.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 119
Hi guys. Thought I'd share with you my fantail. His name is Zorro and lives in a 60gal tank with a redcap oranda, a panda moor and a pearlscale.

Zorro is also an oranda, not a regular fantail. Love to see pics of your other guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom