Good online websites for shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Legit Fish

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i have been buying inverts from many websites ever since i started the shrimp hobby (alphaprobreeders, shrimp fever, theshrimpfarm, breedinusa, aquarium fish, and bobstropicalplants). i have recently found out about shrimpusa.com and i am very skeptical about buying here, although it has low prices. so i wanted to know everyones opinions whether this is a good place to buy shrimps! or do know any others here in the US.

I've bought Yellow Neon Shrimp and Mexican Dwarf Crayfish from them, all of them arrived in great shape with great colors. I'd recommend them :)

thanks for the feedback one last question i forgot to mention is whether they arrived young or adults? he only advertised adult shrimp so i was wondering if that is just to show the color….. i only like to be shipped babies to young juvies

The batch I got looked like a range of ages, but it was my first time buying shrimp so I'm not that good at telling ages yet. In a batch of 20 I think I had 5 adults, rest seemed like juvies.

I ordered from there and was very happy I ordered blue velvets and I got some low grade ones that throw out a lot of red rilis and blues with red on them...but I did get more than I ordered but if I would have known they were going to be such a low grade of them I would have bought fewer of a better grade

Back
Top Bottom