Gorgeous bettas!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice!! Are you going to get the betta?? Pretty betta hope you do? If you already got her then sorry for the questions!

Those are amazing! And their water is clean! But they're still in cups... ;/

I soooooo want the first one!! Aquamarine bright bright colors!!
But, no... :-( dang it!! My girlfriend wouldn't even speak to me if she came home from work and found another fish... Not that she has anything to do with it or that its spending her money or anything... Errrrr
I sooooo want to run back and get her out if fishie jail!

ocminpin said:
I soooooo want the first one!! Aquamarine bright bright colors!!
But, no... :-( dang it!! My girlfriend wouldn't even speak to me if she came home from work and found another fish... Not that she has anything to do with it or that its spending her money or anything... Errrrr
I sooooo want to run back and get her out if fishie jail!

Would she notice? Lol
I do that with my mom all the time. I just don't tell her and weeks later she'll notice it and I'll say "oh, I've had him forever!"

Starka said:
Would she notice? Lol
I do that with my mom all the time. I just don't tell her and weeks later she'll notice it and I'll say "oh, I've had him forever!"

I have 4 tanks but one has a betta in it, the other has juvie mollies in it, another is my QT with juvie mollies recovering from
Unknown issue... The only empty one is 10g and it IS empty, but it's on the ledge by the kitchen sink... It usually has newborn fry in it... So anything big is surely noticed... Especially that much color! I have nothing as gorgeous as that...
:-(

o5otato5o said:
tell her ots a new baby :x

Yea I WISH! LOL :)
She's seen part of my struggle with all I've gone thru the last 5 mths. She only knows a tiny bit... Doesn't understand nor want to...
One day, soon... And when the day comes I'm going to look for a female like that Aquamarine... Beautiful! :)

Back
Top Bottom