Great news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michael15

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have sold all of my red micro fish and plants for a great price of 85$ more than enough for my next setup I think i'm going to go with a Colombia or Venezuela biotope. I'm also thinking about starting a saltwater tank ( That'll be a while from now). I have made up my mind on the stocking :fish2: which is some rummy nose tetras, Silver hatchets (or possible guppys but they will have to be wild caught or marble hatchet fish), and sterbai corys(or Emerald catfish possible a banjo catfish or 2) I'm still trying to pick a center piece I want to take on the German ram for myself but the other part of me wants to take the safe route and go with a apistogramma or a type of acara in one of those areas. I'm not going to have that many just some amazon swords and frogbit still thinking of other possibilities. Overall I am super excited :D about all of this and i'll keep you all updated unlike my last setup. :BIG: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom