Green betta????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donica_anne

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not quite sure where the best place to post this would be, but i was just browsing pretty betta pics online and came across this AMAZING specimen, of which, if it is indeed achievable, i am bound and determined to one day own said
specimen....:)
Therefore, my question is, is this a real color, on a REAL betta?!

images-2.jpeg

Fishandmusic81 said:
It probably is I've seen some around that color and their about $20

I would pay $20 for it for sure! Lol
I just wonder how you would even come up with that color, since most greens are irridescent almost....
Maybe Lisa Frank knows haha

Hit me up in the warmer months I'll have some nice solid green halfmoons
Canada only!!

BlitzCraze said:
Hit me up in the warmer months I'll have some nice solid green halfmoons

Really? Thats awesome! So how do you get that color? Do you have to breed two different colors? Or do you already have two of that color? Dont know if i would ever become a breeder, but im definitelty interested in the color how-to situation.

donica_anne said:
Really? Thats awesome! So how do you get that color? Do you have to breed two different colors? Or do you already have two of that color? Dont know if i would ever become a breeder, but im definitelty interested in the color how-to situation.

I already have some beautiful emerald bettas about 8-9 and yes there both tht color and from the same gene line

BlitzCraze said:
I already have some beautiful emerald bettas about 8-9 and yes there both tht color and from the same gene line

Very cool. Do you have any pictures? I'd love to see them!

Back
Top Bottom