green carpet anemone moved behind all my rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lookout888

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok sorry for all the questions. I got a green carpet anemone and it was doing great. I feed him and he eats the food right up. For the first 3 days he was getting situated under a rock in the front of the tank. Now he has moved behind all my rocks in the back of the tank. I can barley see him yet feed him. Any ideas on what to do to get him to come back out, I really do not want to move all my rock around. From what I can see he still looks really good. Nice color and not shriveled up. I will try to get him some food today (don’t know how)

update just looked and he has attched to the sb and glass under it

Thanks for any advice.

Mike

Just let him move on himself. Don't move him around b/c u'll damage his foot. His move was probly due to a change in ur parameters. Check them. I think i'll move back out if the condition in the front is better than the back of ur tank (more light mayb).

Good luck

Anemones will find a spot where they are happy with the light and flow. The problem is that it is not always where we would like to see them. If you are intent on moving simply reposition a powerhead towards it and it may move on its own. There is really no reason to target feed it as it will get most of its energy from light.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom