Green Grapes??? Identify please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbsifers21

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just got my first coral about a week ago I got a really good deal on a rock full of 3 or 4 different corals because its such a large piece the guy was having trouble selling it(...got it for 30 bucks) pretty sure i know what most of it is but i was hoping someone could tell me what the green grape looking things are....I don't think they are coral but I really have no idea what it is? I would appreciate any info anyone has...Thanx.

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 207.jpg
    207.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 98
That would be bubble algae. I hope you haven't put it in your DT yet. If I were you I'd get a 10 gallon tank (or whatever it'd fit in) and get some emerald crabs and put in with it before putting it in your DT, otherwise it will spread. If you try to pick it out they could burst sending spores everywhere in your tank.

That is green caulerpa not bubble algae as far as removal tangs emerald crabs etc.. Go to reef cleaners. Com under information and you will see it and be able to go.from there but that is not bubble algae..

That is green caulerpa not bubble algae as far as removal tangs emerald crabs etc.. Go to reef cleaners. Com under information and you will see it and be able to go.from there but that is not bubble algae..

+1,definatley not bubble algae

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom