green lobster in acro?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pomme

Aquarium Advice Freak
green lobster in acro?

i was looking at my tank this morning and saw this bright illuminous green lobster? . I had seen something in the acro that was green before but i thought it was a mithrax crab, although i did see a small acro crab when i saw the green lobster.

0314.jpg

0315.jpg

do you guys know what it is and whether its fine in there?

ps sorry about picture quality :( , just the other side of the tank.

andrew

That is strange, I've never heard of a shimp that cohabitates with acros. My first impression is to observe and see if any damage is done, if not, leave it be.

cool thanx for the advice kevin. it doesnt seemto mind company in its home as aregal tang sleeps in there at night andthere is a acro crabin the same colony, which does move out the way when of 'greeny' when hes coming, so not very territorial. :lol:

a

got somemore pictures of it today :D

0365.jpg

0366.jpg

0367.jpg

0368.jpg

sent these to the people at edge of the reef, and they are iding it so i will know soon, but it does look like the green acro crab.

Andrew

yeah i know thats what i tryed to id it with when i had got the first pictures, butneither mine nor theres was good enough to see what they really where, but i sent these new pics to them and they have id it as the green acrp commensal shrimp :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom