green shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justrelax

Aquarium Advice FINatic
http://www.petshrimp.com/greenshrimp.html

i was looking through an mts post and got the link to this shrimp site. would love some of those green shrimp, but after a thorough search, have been unable to find them for sale anywhere... is this a shrimp i'm not going to find? any help would be appreciated...
as long as i'm looking i guess i should be sure they would be o.k. in my tank. havn't found any info to suggest otherwise, but thought i would ask. i don't want something that will give me a potential population problem or overload my bioload. i think i have room for 6 - 12 of them, i dunno? what do you all think? thanx - chris

see sig for 55 stock

I know that most LFS don't carry exotic shrimp. The only way that I know of is online retailers (like petshrimp, aquabid, liveaquaria) or from a fellow hobbyist.

my local fish shop has trhese little guys right now, except they havea little more break up in the coloring, theres some a small hint of red along the mid section...guts maybe?

tropicfishman
how far away is ashland from louisville? i'm actually going to be down there next weekend.
the ones at your lfs, they're mostly that nice bright green though?

Back
Top Bottom