Green things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sneaker

Aquarium Advice Activist
So my Cannon Powershot is horrible at close up focus pictures so this is the best I could do.

These green things appeared out of nowhere on the LR and move around allot, I count about 10 of them throughout the tank.

I am wondering what they are and if they are harmful to anything in general, they are also getting bigger.

greenthings.jpg

Thanks Steve, I just ordered some of Joe's Juice... it will take care of the Aiptasia I have as well, I can't believe I missed Joe's Juice. Seems like it is pretty common, I wonder if the Aiptasia close to my leather coral made it sick, I have tried to remove them many times but they come back... JJ should do the trick, hopefully it is not to late for the leather coral.

The anemonia will definately sting the coral but you'd be supprised how well the leather will bounce back. They are quite resiliant and can coat themselves with a thick mucus to protect themselves. It should do much better once the pests are removed.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom