Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Shadow

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
After many yrs. in the hobby my actual hands on and water changing has dwindled to a crawl.

My last tank was a 15 gal. breeder/planted very low tech, just a good substrate and T5 lighting.

This was not a major effort, just something like the chicken crossing the road, only to prove to the possum that it could be done. :lol:

bNa7mMF.jpg

At this point however, even that has been torn down and moved to my equipment on hold area, until and if i get the urge again, and since i am now retired, that may or may not take place.

My new hobby to kill time is visiting what few active forums that are still active, and i just decided to build one of my own.

Ive had Vbulletin software for sometime so i finally decided to load it up and create something that takes time and sometimes a lot of thought to make attractive to potential members

It will be nothing so elaborate as this site, which by the way i find quite fantabulous.

I do still enjoy reading and seeing other peoples endeavors, and at times offer some input, if i feel at all qualified, and in this case maybe even taking some ideas from this site in the creation of my own. :brows:

At any rate, here i am, you will most likely find me on a bench somewhere, just watching the traffic go by. :popcorn:

They will probably re-appear in Winter when i get extra bored, they usually do.
For now though i spend a lot of time working on my site and figuring out how to attract members to it. :)

Back
Top Bottom