Guppies Not Moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davies97

Aquarium Advice Freak
My Female Guppies are not moving much and I'm just worried any ideas on what it could be and i have white spot in tank only one guppy has white spot out of three

are they hanging out at the surface of the water? If so their might be a lack of oxygen in the tank.

At the top and bottom and middle all three are spread out in diferent places so its not pack of oxygen

What white spot, Ich?
If it is, rise the temperature slowly to 31 or 32 C, leave for couple weeks and patience.
More information could help to identify whats wrong, or the fish is just being lazy..

Ok Im treating the Ich with soultion very good soultion at that and my water paraneters are fine

hmm i'm not really sure. It's possible that the medication your using to treat the Ich is stressing out all your fish. But i'm just guessing.

They might not be agreeing with the medication. You can easily treat white spot/ich without the addition of any medications/chemicals. I would do a large PWC and add some carbon to remove the med. turn the temperature up to 31-32C and increase aeration. That is all that needs to be done. Leave it there for no less than 2 weeks.
http://www.aquahobby.com/articles/e_ich2.php

^ Yep, I don't really see the need for medications when you can just use a higher temp and perfect water parameters.

Its only the female guppies not my danios, tetras, cories or my male guppies

Back
Top Bottom