Guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vi_ha1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my guppies ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411252080.523318.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411252119.228643.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my guppies View attachment 250490View attachment 250491

Please provide more information... Water readings, tank size, number and type of fish in the tank, any behavior changes, how long the tank has been established. Also, a written explanation of what your picture is for those of us with less than perfect vision...

Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my guppies View attachment 250490View attachment 250491

Please provide more information... Water readings, tank size, number and type of fish in the tank, any behavior changes, how long the tank has been established. Also, a written explanation of what your picture is for those of us with less than perfect vision...

Oh, it looks like you posted twice with more information than what I read here and others have already responded. Sorry, I didn't see this - that vision thing!

It's a 30gal tank, the tank been up for probably 6months +, the temp is 78, well that guppy died today I'm scare it's going to happen to other guppies

What are the symptoms? More pictures of fish that are sick. Its really hard to tell by just two pictures. Maybe take a video and or try to describe the fish before death.

Back
Top Bottom