Had to share

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Musket

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I went to the pet store to get cat litter and of course just had to paaroose the fish section. I found 3 beauties.
I got a whiptail for the 46g tank, for $1.99!! Almost 3 inches long, thin. Such a cute face. He was marked 4.99, I guess they guy knew my car was on the fritz and gave him to me ofr less, Lucky me!
And a white cat with black spots, 1: thin, Very kewl, active. His side fins look like a pleco but his mouth is not on the bottom like a pleco.
And a teeny tiney tan cat with black stripes. They were both labeled bumble bee, one was labeled a cat and the other something I can't remember.
Just thought I'd share my joy. :) Wish I could post pix to show you.

I have never been able to get a pix to post. I apparently don't have the right stuff to do it with.. It will not just let me insert them into the message. I'd love to show you them.
THe white and black cat is Very active. The little one I have not seen in hours, and the whiptail was happily moseying around that tank. Even when I was fixing plants and rearranging things , he didn't move, I was about 1/2 inch from him, when I moved away, so did he. And I've only had him (at that time) 12 hours. Already trusts me. Must have been talking to his tank mates. :)

If it's a photo editing program you need, try this. It's free and works very well. You are probably experiencing an error message indicating your pic is too large to fit. With Irfanview, you can resize your pics to fit the size limitations.

Another suggestion is an online photo hosting website such as this, which allows you to link the pics to your post.

Yes we need pics please!

Jchillin, thanks for that link, Im sure it will come in hanmdy to alot of people.

hit the reply button at the bottom of the thread. You will see the attachment instructions. Click browse to find your pic, then click "add attachment". Click submit and you're done.

Thanks Jchillin - I think I got it.
I went back and one sign said bumble bee cat and one said bumble bee goby. I've only seen the little one once since introducing to the tank and that was a brief moment. Here is the other one. maybe you folks can help me identify him/her.
I'll look for the so called goby/catfish in the morning.

Attachments

• dscf0027-a_172.jpg
    dscf0027-a_172.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 23
  • dscf0065-a_772.jpg
    dscf0065-a_772.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 22
  • dscf0035-a_452.jpg
    dscf0035-a_452.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom