HAgen nutrafin fermenting co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say that the only part worth anything is the ladder. The reactor is just as easily made as BlazerFRS said. A diffuser is also easily made, but I've found the ladder to be pretty effective. BUT it might be a little big and gumpy for a 15g tall . . .

you could run it right into the intake of your HOB filter if you don't mind the slight noise it creates.

GUess i just dont rly want a gatorade bottle INSIDE my aquarium....not to nice on the eyes i would imagine....Specialy small lil 15 gal

If that's what yur concerned with, I'd take Malkore's advice with the power filter intake. Let the impellar do all the work :)

Malkore,

Ok so i have the SOda bottle with air hose comming out of the cap.....inside the soda bottle i put in my yeast sugar solution....the air hose then conects to my HOB????? where do i put a valve? or do i not need a valve...sory im so lost..the intake tube thats is the piece that goes in the aquarium...

Back
Top Bottom