Halloween Decorated 36 Gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EthanBeltramo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I love to decorate my tank for holidays. Here is it ready for Halloween. Also, please leave any spooky ideas.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445007335.450048.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445007531.124938.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445007558.984847.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445007619.011888.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445007654.173493.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Hi spooky looking set up well done(y) Should have a competition for this?
Ghost knife fish be awesome :lol: {not in this set up though!}
Skeleton?

??

The octopus not enough for ya?? :)

This is awesome! Well done!

Caleb

It is a spider sir! And a jack-o-lantern, and an owl dressed as a witch! They are beyond enough for me! Around the house is fine, but in my tank is a no go. Happy wife happy life they say!

Jesse

That's pretty cool..
Not sure how this would effect your fish but you could maybe put a little red food dye in the water??

Thanks for the feedback! I will probably buy a petsmart jackals tern when I am their next. I wicked up a Raphael catfish and Colombian pleco to add today. I am deciding upon to get red LEDs to and a blood like tint. On Monday my teacher is going to 3D print me some tombstones to put it. I am also going to feed them a small real jackals teen soon.

U could also maybe steal 1 of your sisters dolls (if I have 1), preferably 1 that floats and have it floating face down on the top of the water or just an arm hanging out of the alligator's mouth

I used to have a red led in my small tank
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445079020.633506.jpg
You cant really tell in the picture but at night it looked pretty cool

Wow that's cool. Any recommendations on a good one. I was thinking of getting a color changing one so I can make it orange for thanksgiving and green for Christmas.

Aquatopia is the brand, it's about the size of a pingpong ball with a suction cup to stick it to the glass, from memory they come in about 3-4 colors,

Very creative! I was tempted to buy these cute resin decorations for inside the tank at Petsmart but then I didnt. Holiday aquascaping! After all Halloween is the best holiday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brennae, my wife is a Halloween addict. She has decorations galore. We have been living at my parents house since July while trying to finalize buying our own home. My mother has no yard or anything for my wife to decorate, so she bought the Petsmart decor and demanded they be put in my tank. Happy wife happy life!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445178983.663995.jpg

Jesse

Brennae, my wife is a Halloween addict. She has decorations galore. We have been living at my parents house since July while trying to finalize buying our own home. My mother has no yard or anything for my wife to decorate, so she bought the Petsmart decor and demanded they be put in my tank. Happy wife happy life!

View attachment 279359

Jesse
AWESOME!!!
I guess we can sacpe for almost any season or theme, its nice to see couples that share the passion!!! [emoji106]

Clem.

Nice. I love the jackolanterns from petsmart

Hahaha! I liked the tree they had and the owl. That's too funny! At least they are only there for a month. It's not like she insisted on clown puke substrate and glowfish. Could be worse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

She said she is going to use my 29g as a year round Halloween tank once we get moved into our house and I transfer everything to my 20 long. Fine by me as long as its not in my tank!

Jesse

This Saturday I am going to carve a sea monster pumpkin like the monster from Halloween. In the mouth i will mold in a fish bowl. I'll have it heated with a mini heater and put an air stone. I want to fill it with ghost shrimp and a blackish reddish betta. Kinda like this but with fish in it. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445220563.202983.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1445220621.700083.jpg

Back
Top Bottom