Have you seen this fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdills1347

Aquarium Advice Regular
It's becoming a man hunt now. I asked if anyone knew what kind of cichlid this was in another topic but it got just too long so I'm making a new one just about this fish. Was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me what kind of cichlid this is. The girl thought it might be a Ice Blue Red Top but I'm not sure that's what it is. He might be because I have seen a couple of pictures that look like him under the name (Metriaclima greshakei) but those streaks of black and other colors in his dorsal fin and tail have been throwing me off, they are almost like tie-dye. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

00302108.jpg

00302109.jpg

It looks similar to the cross my brother had when his electric blue and yellow had babies.

I went through some of my books and it looks very similar to a picture of a male Petrotilapia sp. Small Blue.

Could be Voodo, not sure. I guess I'm just gonna have to play the waiting game. As long as he doesn't start beating up on anybody he can stay. Thanks for looking it up!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom