Heaters for nano tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hannibal the Bichir

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi,
Well here it is slightly finished. It's no pristine iwagumi tank, but its a tank. I added some more ludwigia after this video. There is still detrius on the plants, from the live bacteria in the Eco complete. No shrimp yet. My main question is about my heater. In the video you'll see its an eye sore. My room temp is 70 degrees F. Would this be enough for the endlers, nerites, ludwigia, nano Anubis, java moss, etc. I don't really want to submerge it under the gravel, because of the root systems. I would have earlier but shipping post poned it after I had everything in there.
Thanks
Also the dwarf hair grass came tangled. When it roots, ill try to trim off the ball. What does hc stand for, I hear it makes a good carpet.

Nice Nano.. I like the Fugeray fixture you got on it. I use a Hydor Theo 25w.. Not sure if its a bit much for a 2.5g though?

I just picked up a Top Fin 7W heater from Petsmart about a week ago. It isn't adjustable :/, but it's been running for a week for awhile and no problems. It cost me about 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom