Hello all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_Drago_

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello all, hope you're having a lovely day today! I have decided to join a fish keeping forum technically for the first time. I belonged to another community before this, but after finding the community to be very immature and unfriendly towards the people asking questions, I've moved on to a site that will hopefully be much better. I am not an expert fishkeeper, I've been keeping various species for about 10 years now, and breeding for around only 7. I love animals a lot and animal biology and psychology interests me greatly! My love isn't just limited to fish though, I own several rodents, reptiles, dogs, and a lovely rescue rabbit! I hope to help contribute to giving advice on this forum as well as learning more about the hobby and the people in it. I thank everyone in advance for giving me this opportunity!

Hi! Welcome, it's wonderful to have you here! I am sure you have fantastic experiences and advice to share, and I'm am sure you'll enjoy this forum. Everyone is so helpful and kind, and it's been a wonderful place for me to learn about the hobby. Best of luck!

Welcome aboard. Got way too many mouths to feed here lol.

Back
Top Bottom