Hello Everyone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lordT

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello All.

Kind of new to the hobby especially the larger tanks. I have been keeping small tanks under 5g since I was 10 but I recently got my 2 largest tanks being a 30g and a 36g. I like keeping communities and am currently in the process of converting my 10g into a nano tank. Just thought I would stop by since I have made a few post and introduce myself. I look forward to learning and helping anyone out where I can. I will post my tanks with equipment and what I keep. All of my tanks have been running and are cycled. They all have the exact same parameters at pH7.0, amm 0, nitrite0, and nitrates never get above 5 to 10 ppm but are currently under 5ppm.

10g Nano: 1 tetra 15g filter. Planted with rotalia and java moss. Stock: a few molly fry.

30g: 1 aqueon 30g filter. Planted with bog plants, local grasses, rotalia, duckweed, and freshwater lettuce. Stock: Molly, plattie, a clown Pleco, 2 Cory Cats, 1 Male Kribensis, 1 honey Gourami, and 2 Hillstream Loaches.

36g: 1 aqueon 30g filter and 1 50g aqueon filter. Planted with local grasses, bog plants, 3 different species of swords, Anubias, rotalia, and wisteria. Stock: 1 Halfmoon Betta, 1 Balloon Pearl Gourami, 1 Dwarf Neon Blue Gourami, 1 Sparkling Gourami, 2 Leopard Gourami, 6 Zebra Danios, 6 Bloodfin Tetras, 6 Pristilla Tetra (x-ray), 3 Serpae Tetra, 3 Neon Blue Cobalt Goby, 2 Calebes Rainbowfish, 3 Lizard Catfish, 3 Golden Killifish, 1 Male GBR, 1 Male Kribensis, 1 Glass Tetra(leftover from my very first tank.), 6 White Clouds, 1 Queen (L-260) Pleco, 2 Dario Botia, 1 Angelicus Botia, 2 Hillstream Loaches, and a few inverts such as ghost shrimp, nerite snails, ramshorn, and a bamboo shrimp.

Attachments

• IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom