Hello from Indiana!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

McQuirk

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
...where we may have finally broken the drought and heat wave combo!

Anyway, hello. I'm a member of a betta forum, and decided that since I very recently purchased a tank that won't be housing bettas, it'd be more respectful to take my innumerable questions and pose them to a forum where it isn't breed-specific (although I love that forum...they may have the nicest people ever. Like a little betta family!).

My name is Chelsea; I'm 21 and my life pretty much revolves around animals. Fishkeeping is apparently my new hobby :) I have a dog, a cat, and a rabbit (though he's a foster for the rescue that I volunteer with), and now some fish. I started off with a betta, and now I have two bettas, 4 CPDs, and 7 cherry shrimp. I have two 3.5g tanks for my bettas, a 5g for my CPDs and RCS, and now a new (to me) 20g high.

I'll be posting in the newbie forum with a ton of questions soon...hope to see everyone there :p

Thanks everyone! I had my post all typed up and ready to go but Safari crashed and I lost it all. I got frustrated so I'm taking a little while to retype it...in an outside program this time :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom