Hello from New Jersey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

classyme

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi forum. I'm not new to the hobby, I have had a few tanks. Nothing over 50 gal. But have lost all my experience. Lol I have a 200 gal that we want as a reef and fish. Oh where do I start? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Welcome! I hope you do end up with the 200, can't wait for the build thread. ;)

Best of luck!

I have a 5 gallon planted, a brackish bucket for my RCC, a 20 long (not set up yet), 40 B (not set up yet), and a 55 (also not set up yet lol)

Well Thanks for the replies. It's probably going to take a while but we may just get it started. lol drilling the tank this weekend. We were having problems trying to figure out the bulkheads. We are going with 1 3/4 bulkhead and couldn't get a drill bit to fit that size. Maybe someone can suggest!

Well Thanks for the replies. It's probably going to take a while but we may just get it started. lol drilling the tank this weekend. We were having problems trying to figure out the bulkheads. We are going with 1 3/4 bulkhead and couldn't get a drill bit to fit that size. Maybe someone can suggest!

Follow this link. It may be of some help (I hope). http://www.glass-holes.com/Glass-Hole-Cutters_c7.htm

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Thanks so much. Still a little confused. Lol

We can get a 1 3/4 bulkhead and can't figure out what size to cut the hole. Sorry for being vague. Lol

Back
Top Bottom