Hello! New Member Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Louise Lee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi. I see so many new members...this must be the place to go for advice! My daughter gave me a 13 gallon tank for Christmas, as I was hooked after watching her tiger cichlids have babies and protect them for the two weeks I visited her. So much fun to watch. So, I went from a 10 gallon to a 36 gallon to a 60 gallon, and now wish I had just started with a 200 gallon to begin with! Also, my other daughter got a 5 gallon tank of glo fish, and gave them to me. Now I find I really love he Oscars and have two of them along with two parrot fish in the 60 gallon tank. From what I've been reading, I already have too many fish for the 60 gallon tank. Now, truly, I do not want a 4th tank! But I really want an electric blue jack Dempsey. So, guess I'll watch these grow and see if someday I can trade one of my tanks for a bigger one.

Glad to be here.....I have lots of questions, and lots to learn, so you will be hearing from me often.

Back
Top Bottom