Help anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol im limited to nano tanks i have a biocube 14 build goin so if size isn't a factor light is the limting factor for me i think

Can u tell me how u care for your I was told it will eat brine shrimp

nchipley said:

ikno target feeding is how i beleive you hold the thawed shrimp shrimp near its mouth and itl eat it i beleive

They will get some food from photosynthesis I have read of people never feeding them anything and having luck with them When I first got mine I was feeding silversides every other day but Ive cut back to about once a week just because the more you feed them the faster they grow plus you have to be careful not to overfeed so they dont have trouble digesting it all

hm i just leaned something new lol. would stock lights on a cube be to weak? also would a 24" 2 bulb t5 24w( each bulb) be to weak?

Called lfs no refunds keep it get better lights sugesstions

Rscomia said:
Im not sure on what they need as far as k rating my carpet has 4 54 watt 10 k t5s on it 18k would be a little more intense??

i beleive i have a t8 on my nano now upgrade on lights is commin once my job starts ikno it's in the bluer spectrum but stiill whiteish and OP id say upgrade if you want or sell on Cl and hope for the best. im concerned about your tang though

Back
Top Bottom