help choosing a nano tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can easily have a pair of clowns in a tank that small but don't get anything else because they will own that tank.

Some great advice in this thread. I started with a 12 gallon and the parameter swings were unbearable. I then got a 20+6 sump and it is wayyy more forgiving. It was like night and day for me.

I think you can do more than a clown pair, as long as you get mellow clowns. I have 2 oscellaris, a citron goby, a sand perch and a candycane goby in my 29g.

The candycane is obscenely tiny and headed for my new pico I'm gonna start and the sand perch will be rehomed if he gets big or aggressive.

I would say 2 clowns, a goby and a small blenny would be ok in that tank. And of course shrimp, snails and hermits if you like. :)

I think you can swing the cardinal. :)

Did you check out his liveaquaria.com profile? Says he likes live food....eecchh lol

i did but i prob didnt see that....lol.....i look again.....ya live food doesnt bother me...i feed my freswater fish flakes and bloodworms ....

so im thinking 2 Ocellaris Clownfish....1 Kaudern's Cardinal ...1 Bicolor Dottyback on the fence about this one dont know if he would be nice...and 1 Midas Blenny ...plus some banded shrimp and snails /crabs..

what do you think

ok how about 2 clowns , 1 cardinal , 1 filamented flasher and a couple shrimp/ 1 hermit

lol i hope this works

Back
Top Bottom