Help guppy tb!!!!!!!!!!! :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seasidelover102

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok, remember that time I thought my guppy had fin rot? Well it was only on the base of his tail and it didn't get any worse, plus the medicine didn't make it go away. Lately, he's been sluggish, not eating well, has clear poop, is losing color, and laying on the bottom of the tank a lot. There is one other guppy in the tank(5.5gal.), and last time I checked, the water parameters are all fine. I'm new to this so I don't have a "quarantine tank" to put him in if it is tb. I really just don't know what to do. I mean if he does die or we have to destroy him, what do I do with my other guppy? Will he catch it if I leave him in there? Is there any way to cure him of tb?!?! PLEASE: answer as soon as possible!!!!!!!

P.s. I'm treating the tank with premafix, cause I noticed something was up on Sunday.

Specific symptoms? I just got over a guppy illness in my tank as well.

Oh, and has a discolored area on his tail, but that's been there for a few months.

Great news, the guppies seem to be getting better!!!! They are eating more, have colored poop, are more active and have their color returning to them!!!

Back
Top Bottom