help, I think my clown is sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scrmom

Aquarium Advice Activist
One of my true percula clown fish is acting different. I have had them since saturday. For about 2 hours now it has been swimming next to one side of aquarium and up and down that one side eand swimmig very fast and its body waving a lot. I turned the lights off and now it is swimming in middle of tank but its body is waving a lot more then other clown. Could this be a sign that is something wrong?

That is good to know. I have another question. Being that I purchased 4 fish at once on saturday, when should I do a pwc? I have 75g tank, I have 25g of water ready to go. I checked parameters and nitrate 5 everything else is zero.

Mine did the same thing. He would swim up and down a corner of the tank.

IMO it`s never a bad time to do a PWC. I would maybe do 1/2 now and the other 1/2 a week later.

Yes. I am getting ready to do 15g(20%) now and then do it again on sunday. My clown goby is swimming around he was perched on the bottom where we couldn't see him. He doesn't eat a lot though. The 6 line wrasse is starting to come out too. I can't get much housework done because I am too busy looking at the tank.

Back
Top Bottom