Help me find my first community fish with lots of colors for 10 gallon tank!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sunnyday1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I am looking into getting a 10 gallon tank but when I do I am not quite sure what fish to get. I know that I want a community fish, so that I can have more of them but I also don’t want them to breed and I want lots of color but I do not want Aggressiveness that some fish give off.

How about a small group of celestial pearl danios? A 10g tank would be just right for a small school of these colourful fish. Would also be something a little out of the ordinary.

RzrWfOF.jpeg

How about a small group of celestial pearl danios? A 10g tank would be just right for a small school of these colourful fish. Would also be something a little out of the ordinary.

RzrWfOF.jpeg
Ok great thank you how many would you suggest and where would I order/buy the????

Celestial Pearl Danios, beautiful choice. I have half a dozen in a 10g (my rule is 10 for 10 - no more than 10 in that size g). Do you have local fish stores? Buying local would help the small vendors in your area. If they don't stock, it may be possible to ask them to order. Failing that, ebay often has sellers who ship live. Again, small vendors, a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom