HELP ME PLEASE - respond asap!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update

Thank you so much for asking - I ordered a test kit and while i'm waiting for that to arrive - I've been going to the pet store daily with a water sample and having water checks. So far everything is great with my results.

I ended up buying the Ich medication because I'm positive they have it .... I did a ton of research before I added the powder - I really wanted to go the natural route and add salt and heat , and use meds as last resort - but my orange fantail (Ginger) was fading fast...

Shes pretty beat up - she has 2 missing scales, tiny soft white spots on tail - her fin was down and she had red streaks in her tail and body.

After I added meds she eventually started to raise her fin. It's up now and shes keeping it up and swimming around. Her tail has various black spots now - which I read was healing marks (such as scabs) Is this true?

I also got a long large air stone and she seems to love it.

My big guy (Thurston Howell III) is also doing well - still has some white spots on his tail - I am giving second ich treatment tonight.

I did add a heater for the treatment - its only at 75 because I know goldfish are cold water - but i also wanted to speed up the ich.

My only concern now is after I added the airstone - Thurston started swimming towards the surface back corner instead of all over the tank.

Is he just adjusting to the new bubbles?

Ginger on the other hand loves the air stone and is finally swimming around.

Back
Top Bottom