Help! my severum showing some white spots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tamim

Aquarium Advice Newbie
HI, recently my gold severum is showing some white spots on fins and one side of his body is kind of pinkish. I don't know what disease is this. i took some pictures but there is no point posting it because it is not clear. it is not ich. i may be fungus. can anyone send me a site with fish disease and pictures so i can identify it. thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
If you can post your tank specs along with your parameters, this will be very helpful. Pictures of what you are seeing on your fish will help to ID what is going here.

hi i have uploaded some pictures. my tank is 6 feet long. 125 gallon. i see most of the time, the green severum is picking on gold severum, its like he won't leave him alone. i have jack Dempsey that minds his own bussiness and does not bother my gold severum. my green severum is very scared of him.

How are your parameters?

I can see some white but it honestly appears like scrapes to me in these pics. Are the white areas fuzzy or heavy with mucous? Is the fish in question flashing or have any other odd symptoms such as heavy/rapid breathing?

Back
Top Bottom