help needed badly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok but so you know, it changes all the time, just becauase you fixed it today, doesnt mean its going to stay that way, thats why a test kit at home is a must.

On a tank that isnt cycled you want to check your levels daily, and do PWC's as needed, sometimes the levels get so bad you need to do a few pwc's and tests in one day!!

ok but so you know, it changes all the time, just becauase you fixed it today, doesnt mean its going to stay that way, thats why a test kit at home is a must.

On a tank that isnt cycled you want to check your levels daily, and do PWC's as needed, sometimes the levels get so bad you need to do a few pwc's and tests in one day!!
the sucky thing is for me is that im no longer allowed to buy like anything fishy cus 1. i would have to do it all on my own when i dont even get an allowance and stuff. and 2. cus they all think that evey time i go to a pet store im liable to buy a fish.... well to some extent thats true but i was given the offer by my dad to buy everything needed and i bought fish and stuff too early and now that i REALY have a reason to force him to he has forgotten all about that... and i have a crap kit.... i dont even know how to use it... test strip yes! and guess whose blamed when the fish die..... any advice?

the sucky thing is for me is that im no longer allowed to buy like anything fishy cus 1. i would have to do it all on my own when i dont even get an allowance and stuff. and 2. cus they all think that evey time i go to a pet store im liable to buy a fish.... well to some extent thats true but i was given the offer by my dad to buy everything needed and i bought fish and stuff too early and now that i REALY have a reason to force him to he has forgotten all about that... and i have a crap kit.... i dont even know how to use it... test strip yes! and guess whose blamed when the fish die..... any advice?

The api liquid master test kit I have I ordered online from big als (canadian, and it cost more there than the US site) was $39.99 aprox 800 tests combined... to buy the test strips, one that had all the things I needed on it, was 50 for 25.99 or something like that.... So however your affording to buy your test strips, just save a bit and next time buy liquid. You could always show how desperate you are to have this FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOUR FISH, by asking for them for your birthday, or some special occasions you normally get a gift.... GL to you!!

Please keep the discussion on topic. I have removed the off topic discussion.

Back
Top Bottom