Help needed with Flatworm Exit.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adacaro

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have alot of flatworms in my tank just got flatworm exit, I wanted to know if this product is safe fish and corals and has anyone tried it with what results, and are flatworms dangerous?

FX itself is reef safe. The fluids excreted by the Flatworms when they die is NOT safe for life in your tank. This is why the directions have you suck out as many Flatworms as possible first, then use the FX, then as soon as you see the Flatworm die, you imediately use carbon and start siphoing out the dead Flatworms.

I had Flatworms, they started taking over and kill most of my Polyps. I used FX per the directions and it went well. A bit later, some survivors were popping out. Then I dosed FX again and left it in the tank for two weeks. Never seen a Flatworm again.

I just recentlt used it with good results. I have a reef tank. I got out as many as I could, which really was'nt that many compared to what was in the tank. I dosed by direction the first time, then had to dose again later that evening. The next day I did the treatment 2 more times to get them all, until the medicine was all gone. Guess what?? No more flatworms!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom