Help no power

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettaorr

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so I was cleaning my beta tank wich is on the stand with my 30 gallon and my dog knocked the betta tank over spilling about 1/2 gallon of water into me and the floor but it also got my extension cord I don't know if any water got inside side but to be on the safe side I unplugged everything it's 11 pm I got no more extension cords so my question not worrying about the beta tank my 30 gallon witch has 3 neon tetras 2 other tetras can't remember what they are called 1 black skirt tetra 1 adf 2 gold barbs 3 female betas 1 dwarf gourami 3 sword tails I have no fliter running rite now as it was plugged into the extension cord how long can I have this off for since I don't know when I will be able to get a new one

Not sure what the problem is. I would just dry off the extension cord and plug that sucker back up. Are you worried about getting electrocuted?

Not sure what the problem is. I would just dry off the extension cord and plug that sucker back up. Are you worried about getting electrocuted?

Just a little it's happens to be be4 an also I'm terrified of fire(for lots of reasons almost burned my house and then my car lol) when I pulled all the plugs out of the extension cord they were dry I'm just scared cause I can't get behind my tank to pull the cord from the wall

Back
Top Bottom